Dance Studio Growth: 5 Ways To Support And Connect To Your Studio
Whether your studio is in its first season, its fifteenth, or its fiftieth, chances are you want to see it grow! And when I say “grow” I’m talking about making real progress, which for your studio might mean increasing enrollment, nurturing your current customers, gaining square footage, developing leadership roles for your staff, improving your culture, redefining your mission, or all of the above.
You may already be experiencing the growing pains that can happen as you, the studio owner, shift focus in order to navigate growth of any kind. For me, as my own children have grown, I’ve shifted more and more time leading our faculty at our studio and less time teaching in the classroom.
No matter which type of growth your studio goes through, it most likely means that it will depend on you less and less for its day-to-day operations, and that your physical presence there will likely become less as well. But your personal connection to the studio—to your employees and to your dance families—will still be essential to supporting its success as it shifts and changes over time.
So how do you keep your relationship with the studio feeling vibrant and effective, even during different stages and phases of growth?
Keep reading to learn more about my 5 Ways To Support And Connect To Your Studio As It Grows.
Looking for more great info on dance studio growth and other studio management topics? Check out the following articles:
- Dance Staff Management Guide: Part One
- Dance Studio Employee Handbook: Part 2 of the Dance Staff Management Guide
- Dance Teacher Evaluations and Replacing a Dance Teacher: Part 3 of the Dance Staff Management Guide
- Dance Studio Software: 2017 Studio Owner Reviews
- First Impressions Still Matter
- Studio Policies for Dance Tuition Payments
- Dance Studio Registration: Back-to-School Starts TODAY!
- The Ins and Outs of Dance Studio Rental
- What Should Your Dance Studio Policies Be?
The “Expert Advice from Misty Lown” series is brought to you by More Than Just Great Dancing™ and TutuTix.