Dance Studio Software Reviews: 2019
For the fifth year in a row, we are excited to present the survey results collected from our annual dance studio software reviews survey. We asked thousands of dance studio owners to answer questions about their dance studio management software, and over 950 studio owners did just that.
If you’ve considered investing in software to help you manage your studio, this data will definitely be eye-opening.
- The percentage of studio owners that are using dance studio management software dropped slightly this year, with 72% of respondents saying they used the software.
- Just like last year, studio owners overwhelmingly choose software based on its ability to meet their needs; referrals from friends and associates also carry significant influence in the purchase decision.
- The market is dominated by five major players. Jackrabbit and Studio Director are back, with significant growth this year from ClassJuggler, Dance Studio Pro, and Akada (Dance Works).
- Billing and payment processing continue to be the most important features to studio owners, although this year online registration surpassed email and text communication for the #2 spot.
- Overall customer satisfaction ticked up slightly from 2018, coming in at 80%. JackRabbit, Studio Director, ClassJuggler, and iClass Pro boasted the highest satisfaction levels.
To see the full report on Dance Studio Software Reviews, please visit the survey dashboard on SurveyMonkey.
Check out previous editions our dance studio management software survey results and dance studio software reviews here:
- 2018 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
- 2017 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
- 2016 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
- 2015 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
Interested in more articles about dance studio management? Check out these articles from the TutuTix archive:
- 3 Best Practices For Coaching Your Dance Studio Staff
- Dance Studio Teacher Staff Meetings That ROCK
- Dance Staff Management Guide: Part 1
- Dance Studio Employee Handbook: Part 2 of the Dance Staff Management Guide
- Dance Teacher Evaluations and Replacing a Dance Teacher: Part 3 of the Dance Staff Management Guide
- Dance Teacher Salaries: How Much Should You Pay Dance Staff?