Dance Studio Software Reviews: 2020
For the sixth year in a row, we are excited to present the survey results collected from our annual dance studio software reviews survey. We asked dance studio owners to answer questions about their dance studio management software, and over 500 studio owners did just that.
If you’ve considered investing in software to help you manage your studio, we hope you find this data useful.
- The percentage of studio owners that are using dance studio management software was up this year, with ~78% of respondents saying they used it.
- Just like last year, studio owners overwhelmingly choose software based on its ability to meet their needs; referrals from friends and associates also carry significant influence in the purchase decision.
- The market is dominated by four major players. Jackrabbit and Studio Director take the lead, followed by ClassJuggler and Akada (Dance Works).
- Attendance tracking was the most important feature this year, followed closely by online registration, which is not surprising given our current landscape in this pandemic.
- Customer service and ease of use are the most important reasons studio owners picked their chosen software.
To see the full report on Dance Studio Software Reviews, please visit the survey dashboard on SurveyMonkey.
Check out previous editions our dance studio management software survey results and dance studio software reviews here:
- 2019 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
- 2018 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
- 2017 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
- 2016 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
- 2015 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
Interested in more articles about dance studio management? Check out these articles from the TutuTix archive:
- 3 Best Practices For Coaching Your Dance Studio Staff
- Dance Studio Teacher Staff Meetings That ROCK
- Dance Staff Management Guide: Part 1
- Dance Studio Employee Handbook: Part 2 of the Dance Staff Management Guide
- Dance Teacher Evaluations and Replacing a Dance Teacher: Part 3 of the Dance Staff Management Guide
- Dance Teacher Salaries: How Much Should You Pay Dance Staff?