Don’t Miss Promotional Opportunities at Your Recital!
Literally speaking, producing a recital is the act of looking back and showing what you have learned or accomplished over the course of a school year. It’s all about making great memories that can be enjoyed for years to come. The whole recital experience is full of memory-capture elements such as the recital program book, the celebratory trophy, the annual t-shirt and the commemorative DVD and group photos.
In fact, if you really think about it, most of what we promote at recital celebrates what has already been DONE. Today I hope to convince you that we should be spending as much, if not more time, promoting what IS TO COME at our spring shows.
Don’t miss promotional opportunities at your recital this year.
Keep reading for 5 ways you can serve your audience by promoting what’s coming up at your studio at recital 2017.
Are you looking for some more recital tips and ideas? Check out these other articles and resources from Misty:
- Backstage Management Tools for Dance Recitals
- Tips for a Backstage Bravo!
- Dance Recital Ideas: 7 Ways to Produce a Dance Recital that Pays
- Dance Recital Tips: 6 Ideas for Planning a Great Show
- Profitable Recital Costumes Start Now
- Making the Most of Your Studio Dance Recital
The “Expert Advice from Misty Lown” series is brought to you by More Than Just Great Dancing™ and TutuTix.