The Art of Dance Recital Ticket Sales
The dance recital is the most important moment in the year. Is your method of dance recital ticket sales helping you make the most of the experience?
The Old Way
- Studio owners and staff spend hours preparing seating charts, printing tickets, manning the ticket sales table, and processing refunds and exchanges.
- Parents have to come to the studio at prescribed days and times, and may not even be able to pay with a credit card.
- Studio owners have to deal with difficult or unhappy parents who feel they should get specific seats.
- In a studio with 200 students, you could have 200 parents wait 4 hours in line on ticket day. That’s 800 hours of lost productivity and leisure time!
- The average studio sells $16,000 in tickets per year, typically accumulating large amounts of cash that need to be secured and deposited.
- Studio owners save time and money. Just send TutuTix your seating chart and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Parents save time. A ticket purchase takes 5 minutes. Who doesn’t want their Saturday back?
- It’s convenient. With TutuTix, parents can buy anytime online, via phone, or even directly from your studio’s Facebook page! This convenience is important – the percentage of people who expect to buy tickets online has doubled in the past 3 years.*
- It’s secure. Parents pay securely online or over the phone, and funds are deposited weekly into your studio’s account.
- It’s fair. All parents have an equal shot at choosing their preferred seats with TutuTix’s interactive seating chart. TutuTix can even handle special pre-sales for specific groups or help you tie ticket purchases to a student’s account status.
Find out how we can bring the “happy” to ticket sales for you and your dance parents. Request more information about TutuTix today.
Make this recital season the happiest one yet! Complete the form below to request more information about TutuTix.