Keep an Eye on Ticket Sales with the Order List
TutuTix clients have real time visibility into ticket sales data through the Order List within the client portal.
Just select the event from the calendar or list widget, and click the pink “Order List” button.
From here, you can pull a customizable list of everyone who has purchased a ticket for each event.
Because visibility is key.
Some of the additional information at your fingertips:
- Order ID
- Customer Name
- Payment Type, including Last four of the card
- Order Method (how they purchased the tickets)
- Delivery (Print at Home or Mail)
- Seat Sections (Orchestra Left, Orchestra Right, etc.)
- Ticket Products (VIP? Child?)
- Ticket IDs
- Redeemed (if the ticket has previously been scanned for entry, this column is timestamped)
- Placed (When the order was originally placed)
- Contact Info: Email and Phone Number of the Ticket Purchaser
To adjust the information shown in the report, open the “Settings” window by clicking the gears icon in the upper right. Then, choose what info should show up and click “update”
To download the Report Information in Excel Format, Just click the Excel icon at the upper right.
To access a printer-friendly version, simply click the printer icon at the upper right.