Three Ways to Evaluate Your Dance School Enrollment
As I travel the country talking to studio owners the question I hear exchanged more often than any other is some version of: “How big is your studio?” I understand the motivation behind the question and have asked it several times myself. I believe the enrollment size questions are motivated by a few things:
- We are all just trying to figure out how our studio measures up with the rest of the world.
- “Am I big?” “Am I small?” “Am I normal?” We really just want to know that we are doing okay.
- We want to find other people like us. It makes sense that I might face the same challenges and benefit from the same solution as a studio of a similar size.
But the number of students you enroll is far from a complete picture of your actually enrollment.
If you are looking for a more complete picture of your enrollment, keep reading for 3 Ways to Measure Your Dance School Enrollment:
Looking for more great dance studio enrollment tips? Check out
- 5 Ways to Get Last Minute Dance Students in the Door
- Dance Studio Registration Tips—The Final Push
- 6 Spring Dance Studio Enrollment Boosters
The “Expert Advice from Misty Lown” series is brought to you by More Than Just Great Dancing™ and TutuTix.