Top 5 Dance Podcasts
Podcasts have become immensely popular, and there is an unbelievable number of them out there. They are great to listen to in the car, at your desk, during your workout. There is find one for every interest and hobby. Dance podcasts are no exception. So we’ve put together our top 5 dance podcasts for you to check out!
Top 5 Dance Podcasts:
- Conversations on Dance – Hosted by Rebecca King Ferraro and Michael Sean Breeden of the Miami City Ballet. These two experts cover all things dance, from training to choreography with a weekly guest from the industry’s best and brightest.
- Becoming Ballet – Hosted by expert Kimberly Falker of the Premier Dance Network. Her conversations are raw and unedited about how to make it in ballet. She never fails to entertain. If you enjoy this podcast, you should also check out her other dance podcast Ballet Uncovered ~ Balancing Pointe.
- Transform My Dance Studio – In this dance podcast, Clint Salter brings in guests that share their expert advice on business as well as dance. This is a fantastic resource and a must-listen for all dance studio owners looking to make theirs the ‘go-to’ studio; Salter and his guests are not only educational but also motivating as they discuss tips, ideas, and strategies
- The DancePreneuring Studio – Annett Bone hosts this dance podcast. She has entrepreneurial experience in and out of the world of dance that gives her show a unique perspective on what it takes to follow your passions and how to push yourself to accomplish your goals. It will inspire you, as she shares her passion for dance with her listeners that will resonate with anyone that has a love for dance.
- Ask Megan! – Also from the Premier Dance Network, this weekly podcast features New York City Ballet’s principal dancer Megan Fairchild. She offers advice from calls and write-ins. In some episodes, she interviews other dancers that give her listeners a rare look inside the professional world of dance.