Tutu Tip: Communication Tips and Templates
It’s always a good idea to let your ticket buyers know what to expect during the ticket purchase process, especially if this is your first time going online. Below are some resources to help you with this process.
- Use your “CUSTOM LINK” The TutuTix Support team will provide you with a CUSTOM LINK for your studio. This link will be yours as long as you are a client of TutuTix. Use this link to direct your ticket buyers to a page that features only YOUR events. This will be a better experience for your ticket buyers.
- Connect your Facebook Page to your TutuTix account This will enable you to sell tickets directly from your studio’s own Facebook page! Due to a Facebook policy, you must have over 2,000 Facebook followers to activate this feature. You can see step-by-step instructions at this link
- Communicate as soon as possible As soon as you can, begin communicating with your patrons. Make sure they are aware of the change well in advance of your onsale.
- Create a communication plan using a variety of channels Send an email, Post a sign in your studio or company, Post to your social media accounts
- Use the templates and videos below Just be sure to customize the templates first!
“Dear Parents” Letter
Customize this template to communicate with parents about recitals or performances.
Download “Dear Parents” Letter Template as PDF (Adobe Acrobat)
Download “Dear Parents” Letter Template as DOC (Microsoft Word)
Download “Dear Parents” Letter Template as TXT (Text Only)
The actual text of the template letter is below as well, for your convenience:
****** BEGIN LETTER******
I have some very exciting news! This year, we’re working with a company called TutuTix to make it easier for you to purchase recital tickets. Gone are the days of coming down to the studio, waiting in line, and spending your valuable time purchasing tickets. NOW, you’ll be able to do it from the convenience of your own living room, office, or wherever you are.
Watch this video to learn more about buying tickets through TutuTix: https://www.tututix.com/buy-tickets-online-tututix-com/
Tickets will go “on sale” at this date and time
ENTER YOUR ONSALE DATE AND TIME HERE
At that time, you can purchase tickets by any of the following ways:
- Go to our special TutuTix page on your computer, tablet, or smart phone at ENTER YOUR CUSTOM TUTUTIX PAGE LINK HERE
- Go to our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Buy Tickets” tab at the top, or
- Just call 855-222-2TIX (2849)
Ticket prices will be: ENTER YOUR TICKET PRICES HERE
Note that you will need a credit or debit card to buy tickets, and that tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. So, buy early to get better seats!
TutuTix charges a low, fair fee for their service. You’ll see their $1 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing charge added to your order at checkout.
You’ll have several options for how you want your ticket delivered. You can have it emailed to you, sent to your mobile phone internet browser, and even add it to your Apple Passbook (if you have the latest iPhone software) at no charge! Or, you can choose to have TutuTix mail you foil-embossed keepsake tickets for an additional fee– with your dancer’s name printed directly on the ticket!
I know this is a new process for us, and I appreciate your patience and feedback as we work through this change. Please let me know what you think.
****** END LETTER******
“Buying Tickets on TutuTix” Video
This video walks ticket buyers through the process of buying tickets with TutuTix. Send them this link: