Updated June 2020
Welcome to the TutuTix Family! You’ve made a wonderful decision to let us handle your ticket sales and distribution for your event. Below, we’ve provided a “TutuTix cheat sheet” – a high level guide to what to expect with our service. Please bookmark this page; we update and enhance our service regularly, so this is a great place to come back to as a refresher.
Prior to your “on-sale” – communication is KEY
- Create help cases to most effectively communicate with our support team. (Here’s how)
- Respond to support emails / help case comments promptly and provide necessary information as soon as possible.
- You can call support by calling 855.222.2849 option 3.
- You can also contact your territory director:
- Adam Bathe (Southeast) 855.222.2849 x 859
- Harlie Bathe (Northeast) 855.222.2849 x 832
- Brandi Vickers (Midwest) 855.222.2849 x 812
- Lakisha Cooper (West) 855.222.2849 x 815
- Log in to your portal PRIOR TO ONSALE to double check your event. Also, USE YOUR PREVIEW CODE to look at the ticket purchase process as well (support will send this to you once your events are ready).
Prior to your “on-sale” – use the CLIENT PORTAL
- You can edit some details of your event in your client portal. (Here’s how)
- You can add and edit promo codes also! (Here’s how)
- You can add and edit HOLDS as well! (Here’s how)
During your on-sale:
We have an emergency line available for emergencies ONLY. It is 855.222.2849 option 4.
If there are any issues with codes or access, please refer your patrons to our toll-free, US-Based Call Center 855.222.2849. These guys are super helpful experts who can help your patrons with all their ticketing needs. Note that during peak onsale days call wait times may be longer than normal. Your patrons will have the ability to leave a number and we will call them back in order.
Our call center hours:
Day Hours (CST) Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm Monday 8 am – 8 pm Tuesday 8 am – 8 pm Wednesday 8 am – 8 pm Thursday 8 am – 8 pm Friday 8 am – 8 pm Saturday 9 am – 5 pm
Prior to your EVENT
- We will send you weekly payouts via direct deposit. Make sure your banking information is up-to-date in your client portal.
- You can sell tickets and merchandise from our free POP app. (Here’s how)
- You can scan your tickets on your Apple or Android device with our free ticket scanner app. (Here are some helpful tips on using the scanner app)